Re: [O] Orgmode on Android.

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] Orgmode on Android.
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 16:27:11 -0500

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 4:16 PM, Johann Spies <address@hidden> wrote:
> I am for the first time trying to install MobileOrg on an Android device but
> I have no luck syncing from Dropbox.  The wizard takes met to
> Dropbox/Apps/MobileOrg/ where index.org is.  And then nothing happens
> further.  If I select that directory it just shows the subdirectory
> "orgmode".

More information would be helpful. There is a setup procedure from the
Emacs/Org side, and also from the Mobile-Org side. What, for example,
did you do for the steps described here?
- http://orgmode.org/manual/MobileOrg.html

And did you push from Emacs?

There's too many variables here, so more steps and descriptions are
probably going to be necessary. I wrote an ad-hoc "howto" in another
post on the Org mailing list a couple months ago:
- http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/82891

That might help walk through the steps to see if something might have gone awry?

Best regards,
John