Re: [O] [RFC] org-noweb: org-tangle + org-weave for literate programming

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] org-noweb: org-tangle + org-weave for literate programming using Org
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 09:20:32 -0500

Understood.

The quick and dirty approach removes the ability for headings to
inherit the noweb properties of, and override, the properties of its
parent header.

That feature enables the true literate programming to remove it would
be a great loss.
Grant Rettke | AAAS, ACM, ASA, FSF, IEEE, SIAM, Sigma Xi
address@hidden | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
“Wisdom begins in wonder.” --Socrates
((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x)))
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop
taking it seriously.” --Thompson