[O] Capturing outgoing gnus e-mail

From: Ivan Kanis
Subject: [O] Capturing outgoing gnus e-mail
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 10:32:49 +0200

Hi,

I would like to capture outgoing e-mail in my org file.

I use the gcc mechanism in gnus with a nnml backend.

I think I have read on the org mailing list that someone has implemented
that feature. I did a search but could not find the article.

I tried implementing it myself. I had a look at the function
gnus-inews-do-gcc. It has the group and the article number. However org
link expect the Message-ID header. How do I get it?

Thanks,

Ivan
--
Software uses US measurements, but the OS is in metric...
    -- BOFH excuse #24