Re: [O] babel python example not reproducible

From: Shiyuan
Subject: Re: [O] babel python example not reproducible
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 22:59:26 -0700

The two setting doesn't seem to have effect.
(setq python-shell-interpreter "ipython")
(setq python-shell-interpreter-args "--pylab")
When I did `C-c C-c` on the SRC block to execute the code, emacs created a buffer with the interior python process. When I switched to the process, I saw it is python 2.5.3, not ipython.

Also, it looks like the problem is with the shell interpreter. If I enter command directly in the shell buffer, the shell buffer will echo command itself and then the result.

>>> print "Hello"
print "Hello"
Hello.

Is there any setting to control this shell behavior? Can I make the python shell not echo the command? Thanks.