Re: [O] [FR] fill caption

From: Aaron Ecay
Subject: Re: [O] [FR] fill caption
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 19:52:20 -0400

Hi Daniele,

> Hello Aaron,
>
> Nice, since I do not use short caption, this could be really a
> viable solution.
>
> How I am supposed to set it up?
>
> I added it as:
>
> (add-hook 'org-mode-hook (lambda () (awe-org-setup-fill-hook)))
>
> When pressing M-q it does nothing on #+caption: lines.
>
> If I enable the debug (fill-adapt-debug) I can see (org-message) in
> the status bar and "#+caption: " becomes highlighted.  But again M-q
> does nothing.

I'm puzzled.  I have other customizations related to filling in my
org-mode-hook (to make fill-paragraph split text into one sentence per
line for better git diffs).  The customization I sent works in the
context of that other code, but I haven't been able to get it to
function independently.

Sorry,
Aaron