Re: [O] Thoughts on weaving variable documentation

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: Re: [O] Thoughts on weaving variable documentation
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 18:20:45 -0500

Understood. Thanks for sharing and elaborating.

The use case on my mind was for people scouring the Internet for
interesting things
inside of other people's configuration files.

That is what I did for a while, but now I just load stuff and use
Emacs to read the documentation.

Grant Rettke | ACM, ASA, FSF, IEEE, SIAM
address@hidden | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
“Wisdom begins in wonder.” --Socrates
((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x)))
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop
taking it seriously.” --Thompson