[O] Org-mode Tables not showing correctly in graphical emacs

From: David Rose
Subject: [O] Org-mode Tables not showing correctly in graphical emacs
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 08:54:19 +0200

Hi,

I am not sure if this is an actual bug or if I am just missing some
new setting/configuration option, but when in a graphical emacs window
org-mode table alignments are way off, yet when in a 'terminal' window
emacs session tables are shown as expected.

Just as I am not sure if this is a bug, I am not sure if it is in
org-mode or emacs itself, so I apologise if this is not the right list
for this.  I have tried searching on-line for an answer but have nto
been able to find this which is why I believe I might just be missing
a setting somewhere that I did not need before.

I am attaching my .emacs file as well as a screen shot showing the
issue I am speaking of.  In the screen shot the window on the left is
a graphical instance of emacs, and the one on the right is started
from a terminal window (emacs -nw --no-desktop).  Both are using the
same file.

My emacs version is: 24.3.1 (x86_64-slackware-linux-gnu with GTK+
version 2.24.17

I am currently using an older version of org-mode as I try to
reconfigure my custom latex document classes over to the newer
version.  Org mode version is: 7.8.11

I have tested this with the newest org-mode version as well though and
received the same results as I currently get.

Thank you in advance for any assistance, and I again apologise if this
is not the correct list for this.

Sincerely,

David Rose
Linux Systems Administrator
Information Technology Services

Jeppesen
A Boeing Company

ph: +46 31 722 62 25 | mobile: +46 739 01 82 47 | Voip: 376225
fax: +46 31 720 81 20 |  address@hidden

Jeppesen Systems AB | P.O. Box 192, SE-401 23 Göteborg, Sweden
Visiting address: Odinsgatan 9, SE-411 03 Göteborg, Sweden
www.jeppesen.com/carmen