Re: [O] R src block not highlighted in pdf

From: Shiyuan
Subject: Re: [O] R src block not highlighted in pdf
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 14:46:46 -0700

I use the following setting. The keywords are correctly recognized and are in bold face, but not in color. Are there any other steps for colors.

(require 'ox-latex)
  (add-to-list 'org-latex-packages-alist '("" "listings"))
  (add-to-list 'org-latex-packages-alist '("" "color"))

Also, thank you for reminding me of the `apropos`.