Re: [O] still seeing semi-regular lockups

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] still seeing semi-regular lockups
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 15:58:09 +0200

Hello,

York Zhao <address@hidden> writes:

> My experience of using `org-mode' (git commit "2824502" and previous versions)
> with Emacs 24.3.91 (git commit "0f0917d") had been a nightmare. I got bitten
> by
> this bug frequently, I was mad.

I'm sorry about this.

However, just saying that "it had been a nightmare" doesn't help much.
If you can, please try to provide an ECM. I will gladly fix any bug
I can reproduce.

> This was a problem with Emacs 24.3.1 ("3a1ce06") too

Note that this is an entirely different issue, since maint branch
doesn't have a cache. Reporting bugs found there is even more critical
as it is the version that will be shipped with next Emacs release.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou