Re: [O] Pushing and pulling to google calendar

From: Parnell Springmeyer
Subject: Re: [O] Pushing and pulling to google calendar
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 16:39:35 -0500

MobileOrg is the best solution so far. But there's no bi-directionality, which is annoying, the sync options in MobileOrg are pretty solid but getting MobileOrg first setup was enormously confusing for me. I've used dropbox and btsync to sync and they aren't bad.

I'm working on an actual product for org-mode users to solve the multi-device synchronization and bi-directional calendar sync problem once and for all.

On Sun, Jun 29, 2014 at 11:38 AM, Jorge A. Alfaro-Murillo <address@hidden> wrote:
"Doyley, Marvin M." <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Everybody,
>
> Is there a way to sync org-agenda with google calendar so that I can
> exploit googles calendar reminder.
>
> I wish there was a way to send calendar reminders (pop-up, emails,
> text message ) from org-mode rather than going through google.

MobileOrg can synchronize to your google calendar, you can then set up
remainders with the calendar app in your phone.

Check (info "(org) MobileOrg")

Best,

Jorge.

--