Re: [O] Pushing and pulling to google calendar

From: Fabrice Popineau
Subject: Re: [O] Pushing and pulling to google calendar
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 00:23:50 +0200

Am I missing something if I cite
https://github.com/myuhe/org-gcal.el
which is using the v3 Google Calendar api.
Still lacks of true bidirectional sync, but that could happen.
Seems nicely written.

Fabrice

Marvin M. Doyley writes:
> Is there a way to sync org-agenda with google calendar so that I can
> exploit googles calendar reminder.

org-caldav[1] works with Google Calendar on the old, deprecated CalDAV
endpoint (https://www.google.com/calendar/dav). I hear that the endpoint
is still working for some people, so maybe you are in luck.

Moving to the new endpoint would require OAuth authentication, which
shouldn't be hard to add using the oauth-library in ELPA, but since I
don't use Google, I'm lacking motivation...

-David

https://github.com/dengste/org-caldav

--
Fabrice Popineau