[O] ob-lilypond: referencing named src_block not working

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: [O] ob-lilypond: referencing named src_block not working
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 23:15:43 +0200

Hi List,

I try to include a (lilypond) src_block using header-arg :var, but it
does not work:

,----
| #+name: common
| #+begin_src lilypond :exports none :file common.eps
|   \version "2.18.2"
|   \paper{
|     oddFooterMarkup = \markup {}
|   }
| #+end_src
|
| #+name: score
| #+begin_src lilypond :var com=common :exports results :file Mixolydian.png
|   com
|
|   \relative c' {
|     g a b c d e f g f e d c b a g a b c d e f g f e d c b a g1
|  }
| #+end_src
`----

When exporting this to pdf (C-c C-e l p), the Lilypond Footer is still
printed.

OTOH when I simply copy&paste the body of src_block common into
scr_block score like this:

,----
| #+begin_src lilypond :exports results :file Mixolydian.png
|   \version "2.18.2"
|   \paper{
|     oddFooterMarkup = \markup {}
|   }
|   \relative c' {
|     g a b c d e f g f e d c b a g a b c d e f g f e d c b a g1
|  }
| #+end_src
`----

the output is as expected, i.e. the Lilypond Footer is not printed.

Am I doing something wrong here?

--
cheers,
Thorsten