Re: [O] A simple org tangle and weave makefile

From: Rainer M Krug
Subject: Re: [O] A simple org tangle and weave makefile
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 17:26:10 +0200

Following an older thread.

I would like to use a make file to export my document, and I am
essentially following Eric's suggestion. But I have some problems which
I did not manage to solve:

html: I would like to have syntax highlighting in the document, but I
don't manage. I have added the following

,----
| ;;Initialization of my org version
| ;; Enable org languages
| (org-babel-do-load-languages
|  'org-babel-load-languages
|  '((R . t)
|    (latex . t)
|    (sh . t)
|    (plantuml . t)
|    (emacs-lisp . t)
|    ))
|
| ;; Setup org-ref
| (require 'reftex-cite)
| (require 'dash)
| (org-babel-load-file "~/.emacs.d/org-ref/org-ref.org")
| (setq reftex-default-bibliography '("~/Documents/Mendeley/bibliography.bib"))
| (setq org-ref-default-bibliography '("~/Documents/Mendeley/bibliography.bib"))
|
| (setq org-src-fontify-natively t)
`----

to a minimal init.el which I use to initialize the emacs session using
the following in the make file:

,----
| PROJECT=prodMixStands
| EMACS=emacs
| BATCH_EMACS=$(EMACS) --batch -Q --no-desktop -l ~/.emacs.d/init.minimal.el
| html:
|         $(BATCH_EMACS) $(PROJECT).org -f org-html-export-to-html
`----

The result is still without syntax highlighting - what am I missing?

Thanks

Rainer

UCT), Dipl. Phys. (Germany)

Stellenbosch University