Re: [O] A simple org tangle and weave makefile

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: Re: [O] A simple org tangle and weave makefile
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2014 02:11:50 -0500

I think that I ran into the same thing and someone else explained that
the htmlize package
is required to get syntax highlighting on export.

,----
| (require 'htmlize)
`----
Grant Rettke | ACM, ASA, FSF, IEEE, SIAM
address@hidden | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
“Wisdom begins in wonder.” --Socrates
((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x)))
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop
taking it seriously.” --Thompson