Re: [O] still seeing semi-regular lockups

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] still seeing semi-regular lockups
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 07:27:40 +0200

Hello,

York Zhao <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm sorry but I really shouldn't send this document to anyone other than a
> lawyer :-)

[...]

> Just want to confirm that you want me to run this command in that buffer
> and see
> if the problem can be reproduced?

Calling the provided command on your sensitive buffer will create a copy
in a temporary buffer with all its contents hidden, just preserving
structure.

If you can reproduce the problem in this new buffer and no information
leaked (the command is just a quick hack so be sure to check it is
fine), you can send its the contents. There are bonus points if you can
also explain me how to reproduce it.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou