[O] key collision for auto completion

From: Shiyuan
Subject: [O] key collision for auto completion
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 17:45:44 -0700

Hi all,
     According to  the manual : http://orgmode.org/manual/Special-symbols.html , M-tab would perform auto complete in org mode for special symbols. However, it looks like that the key is shadowed by flyspell-auto-correct-word on my emacs and I need to rebind the key.  I digged into the org.el file but failed to locate the code for key binding.  Any pointer or hints are appreciated. In particular, what command is M-tab supposed to be bound to for auto completion for the special symbols? Thanks.

Shiyuan