Re: [O] Org-mode/R/Latex treatment of NAs

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: Re: [O] Org-mode/R/Latex treatment of NAs
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 20:39:56 -0500

Just wanting to understand more:

Do you equate nil in Emacs Lisp with NA in R or do you equate it some other way?

I believe that the data brokering adheres to "expected" mappings as such.
Grant Rettke | ACM, ASA, FSF, IEEE, SIAM
address@hidden | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
“Wisdom begins in wonder.” --Socrates
((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x)))
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop
taking it seriously.” --Thompson