Re: [O] Org mode 8.2.5h and emacs-24.3.1: exporting org-beamer presentat

From: Josiah Schwab
Subject: Re: [O] Org mode 8.2.5h and emacs-24.3.1: exporting org-beamer presentation doesn't break presentation in slides
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 12:15:25 -0700

Hi Suhas,

> Yes, I downloaded the same file and tried again and got the following debug
> trace:
>
> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "PDF file ./presentation-1.pdf wasn't
> produced: Runaway argument")

That message is indicating an error during the LaTeX -> PDF step.

Why don't you take a look at the presentation-1.tex file and see where
things are going wrong.

You can probably reproduce this typeset the file (outside of emacs)
  pdflatex presentation-1.tex

Runway LaTeX arguments usually signify something like this (closing
curly brace missing).

,----
| \documentclass{article}
|
| \begin{document}
|
| \section{Runaway
|
| \end{document}
`----

Sorry, I don't have any more time to spend on this.  Maybe someone else
will be able to help.

Best,
Josiah