Re: [O] emails written in Org Mode

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: Re: [O] emails written in Org Mode
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 16:16:28 +0200

Hello,

This is very interesting indeed. But is there somewhere a good tutorial to read or video to see ? It would be helpful for people who want to use Gnus + Org-mode in optimal way.

Best wishes,

Jo.

On 2014-07-15 02:57, Thorsten Jolitz <address@hidden> writes:

> Hadn't have the time to try Gnorb, but the combination of gnus&org is
> definitely interesting for me.

I highly recommend this library. I haven't scratched the surface, but
one great "aha" moment was when I was reading in email in gnus and saw
a message in the minibuffer about a relevant task from my todo list.

I mostly use it to track "waiting for" sent email: after sending an
email, with one keystroke I can create a waiting for task with a link to
the sent email. I also use it to create "reply to" tasks.

Alan

--
OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7