Re: [O] proposal to make C-c C-c not remove latex overlays

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] proposal to make C-c C-c not remove latex overlays
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 17:13:05 -0400

Aaron Ecay <address@hidden> writes:

Thanks for the advice idea, that is a nice one. It doesn't work for me
like this though:

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
(defadvice org-ctrl-c-ctrl-c (around latex-overlays)
  "ignore latex overlays in C-cC-c"
  (let ((org-latex-fragment-image-overlays nil))
    ad-do-it))
#+END_SRC

maybe because that is a buffer local variable?

--
John Kitchin