[O] org-mime-org-buffer-htmlize sending hangs ...

From: Peter Davis
Subject: [O] org-mime-org-buffer-htmlize sending hangs ...
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 09:15:01 -0400

I've used org-mode-org-mime-htmlize in the past to send email from org, via Gnus. However, recently I've discovered that after I edit the To: field and enter C-c C-c, I get "Sending via mail..." in the mini-buffer, and then emacs just sits there, apparently hung. Typing C-g enough times brings it back, but the mail never gets sent.

I have started running Gnus in a different emacs concurrently on the same machine (On OS X, I run org-mode in emacs-mac-port, and run Gnus in Aquamacs), using the same .gnus.el, but I would not expect that to cause any problems.

Any suggestions as to what may be going on here, or how to trouble shoot it? I really like sending nicely formatted emails from org.

Thanks!
-pd

--
Peter Davis