Re: [O] :exclude sub folder in org-publish

From: regcl
Subject: Re: [O] :exclude sub folder in org-publish
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 15:47:41 -0400

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> regcl <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Or, maybe there something obvious I am missing?
>
> Please tell us what you wanted to do, show us what you tried by
> sharing parts of your configuration, and we'll be able to help.

When my .org file points to a second .org file in a directory below, and
with ...

:publishing-function org-html-publish-to-html
:recursive t

... the sub directory gets published. I am no clear of whether this is
triggered by the references to the .org file below, or simply by
":recursive t."

In any event, this is generally a good thing, except that there are
situations where I would like to prevent recursion into specific
sub-directories. For example, consider the tree below, and that I want to
publish proj and Manuscript, but not GenomicsData ...

~/A
.
+--proj
|  +--.git
|  +--README.org
|  |  +--Manuscript
|  |  |  +--README.org
|  |  |  +--drafts
|  |  |  +--GenomicsData
|  |  |  |  +--README.org

I could not figure out how to do this from INFO. I found examples of
preventing publishing of specific file extensions, but not whole directories.

Thanks, regcl