[O] basic checklist getting more complex

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: [O] basic checklist getting more complex
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 19:10:09 -0400 (EDT)

I put together a basic checklist for a familymember and was asked to
categorize all items in the list and then to priortize all items in each
category.  I've never done either of these things to a basic checklist so
figured to ask what's the best way to do this so each item in the list
once categorized and prioritized doesn't loose its category or priority if
the checklist items somehow get out of order for some reason.
I could use single level headlines for categories but if the document
looses any one of those headlines, the category structure is degraded.

If a cannonical emacs-orgmode procedure exists for doing these things and
it's already documented I could use an url pointing to the material if
anyone knows of one.

jude <address@hidden>