Re: [O] Enabling another language in org-babel

From: Ista Zahn
Subject: Re: [O] Enabling another language in org-babel
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 17:29:00 -0400

Hi all,

Please find code attached that implements stata support in org-babel.
The attached ob-stata.el is a modified version of ob-julia.el. It
currently supports evaluation of stata code from babel code blocks
with ':results output' (and this has been set as the default). Neither
':results value' nor ':results graphics' work. I suspect that
':results value' doen't make sense for stata, in which case all the
value-specific stuff should be removed. I would like to eventually get
':results graphics' working, but have not yet implemented it.

If there are no objections I would like to add this to contrib.

Best,
Ista