[O] Launching Emacs org-mode commands from Windows 7 command line?

From: Martin Beck
Subject: [O] Launching Emacs org-mode commands from Windows 7 command line?
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 17:22:49 +0200

I want to use a shell command in Windows 7 command prompt (cmd.exe) to create a search agenda view in Emacs org-mode (in the active frame).

I tried like that:
emacsclient --eval '(org-search-view nil "search string")'
but with no success.
In the command line I get the error message:
*ERROR*: End of file during parsing

And I get no a search or search result in Emacs org-mode.

Any tips are appreciated. I'm using Windows 7, Emacs 24.3 and org-mode 8.2.6

Kind regards

Martin