Re: [O] [RFC] Rewrite `org-entry-properties' using parser

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] Rewrite `org-entry-properties' using parser
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2014 13:44:06 +0200

Hi Thorsten,

Thorsten Jolitz <address@hidden> writes:

> here is my first take of rewriting `org-entry-properties'.

I didn't take the time to closely look at the change, but thanks
for working on this.

My main concern with anything that touches `org-entry-properties'
is whether agenda generation is affected in terms of performances.
Any change here needs to check this very carefully, because we
cannot affort to exchange speed against clarity (sadly enough.)

If you can explore this, that'd be great.

--
 Bastien