[O] Change in HTML Header Export

From: Mike-Personal
Subject: [O] Change in HTML Header Export
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2014 09:16:49 -0400

Good Morning

I have noticed that recent versions of Org mode export differently than before. (I haven’t looked yet for a specific commit that changes this, but can depending on the reply below).

Numbered headings used to be exported as:

<h2 id="sec-1"><span class="section-number-2">1</span> Background</h2>

Today they are exported as:

<h2 id="sec-1">1 Background</h2>

I have custom CSS that would format the number differently based on the <span></span> tags.

Is this accidental (a bug) or intentional (a design change)?

--
Mike McLean
address@hidden