[O] [BUG] Re: error in only text exporter

From: Eric Abrahamsen
Subject: [O] [BUG] Re: error in only text exporter
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2014 16:24:10 +0800

Xebar Saram <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi again
>
> i really would appreciate any help here (i know im a neewb :) ). all
> but the text exporter works. can someone guide me on how to start
> debugging this?

This bug was introduced in dd6b4ff -- in
`org-ascii-filter-paragraph-spacing', the function body was originally
protected by a:

(when (wholenump org-ascii-paragraph-spacing)
 ...)

which was taken out, meaning that the default value of 'auto falls
through to `org-export-data' and causes an explosion. I've cc'd Nicolas,
who will know what to do!