Re: [O] How to disable block evaluation results being wrapped with a sin

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: Re: [O] How to disable block evaluation results being wrapped with a single character like =?
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 12:23:04 -0500

That is what I was thinking.

I had set it to 0.

What happened is that instead of a block showing up, the results were
delimited with a prepended '=' instead of a ':'.

Unfortunately I forgot how this occurred, as I manually wrapped the
result with a block instead, so org was happy to use that instead.
Grant Rettke | ACM, ASA, FSF, IEEE, SIAM
address@hidden | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
“Wisdom begins in wonder.” --Socrates
((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x)))
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop
taking it seriously.” --Thompson