Re: [O] Problems with org-export: "byte-code: Invalid function: 0"

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Problems with org-export: "byte-code: Invalid function: 0"
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2014 12:09:14 -0400

"Martin Beck" <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm doing my first steps trying to publish my org-mode content to HTML and it
> seems that there is something that causes problems
> with publishing.
>
> I tracked it down to this paragraph which seems to cause the problem:
>   _____
> Connect at AIIM is a news communication provided by AIIM. 2014
> AIIM - The Global Community of Information Professionals
> 1100 Wayne Avenue, Suite 1100, Silver Spring, MD 20910 USA
> Phone: 301-587-8202
> resource://skype_ff_extension-at-jetpack/skype_ff_extension/data/call_skype_logo.png301-587-8202
> The IT Centre, 8 Canalside, Lowesmoor Wharf, Worcestershire, WR1 2RR  UK
> Tel: +44 (0) 1905 727600
> resource://skype_ff_extension-at-jetpack/skype_ff_extension/data/call_skype_logo.png+44
>  (0) 1905 727600
>   _____
>
> (in my org-mode document, the linebreaks are visible only as ^M)
>
> Can somebody tell me what's the problem here?
> When trying C-c C-e h o
> I get this error message: "Invalid function: 0"

This may be a problem in your setup.  Please set the variable
debug-on-error to t, try to publish and post the resulting backtrace.

Alternatively, try restarting your emacs: it may have acquired a setting
inadvertently that causes problems. You might also try without most of
your customizations (emacs -q), but loading a minimal file that just
sets up org and the publishing project.

Nick