Re: [O] R code block produces only partial output

From: Aaron Ecay
Subject: Re: [O] R code block produces only partial output
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 02:00:40 -0400

Hi Eric,

2014ko abuztuak 6an, Eric Schulte-ek idatzi zuen:

[...]

> Perhaps you could begin with a patch for the regexp issue in this
> thread?

I have pushed a patch which allows us to avoid the regex issue
entirely by using a native R method to capture the session output to a
file.

This introduces the change that the output no longer appears in the
session buffer, but I think that’s actually an improvement: we were not
previously echoing the commands to the buffer, such that the output
would show up “out of the blue” without any indication of how it got
there.

--
Aaron Ecay