Re: [O] MobileOrg documentation?

From: Subhan Michael Tindall
Subject: Re: [O] MobileOrg documentation?
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 15:57:10 +0000

-----Original Message-----
From: address@hidden [mailto:address@hidden On Behalf Of David Masterson
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2014 12:13 AM
To: address@hidden

[SNIP]

> Anyone using MobileOrg?

I have used it off & on for a couple of years. Unlike what seems to be the
majority here, I primarily
use it for data capture -- capturing time/date stamped notes(which it works
great for), data capture, and so forth.
Unfortunately the issues with time stamps defaulting to 00:00 and the lack of
property support have
made it difficult to do what I want (capture glucose readings, insulin, carbs,
etc) without substantial
post-sync processing. Maybe one of these days I'll get around to it.

Subhan

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
addressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby
notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone the
message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this
message in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and
delete the message.  Thank you.