[O] how to org-refile-region?

From: Peter Salazar
Subject: [O] how to org-refile-region?
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 17:28:08 -0400

Is there a way to automatically refile highlighted text under an org-heading? i.e. to cut the highlighted text and automatically paste it under the heading of my choice?

You could call it org-refile-region. Similar to org-refile, but to refile not the entire subtree, but only the highlighted region under any heading in the current document. Ideally this would offer me only headings in the current document.

Here's a start:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/25256304/in-emacs-org-mode-how-to-refile-highlighted-text-under-an-org-heading

Thanks!