Re: [O] Columns with marking characters are exported to latex (Org 8)

From: Thorsten Grothe
Subject: Re: [O] Columns with marking characters are exported to latex (Org 8)
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 18:38:26 +0200

* Nick Dokos, 20.08.2014 18:34:15:

That leaves the somewhat counterintuitive case of a completely empty
first column which is therefore deemed special and gets stripped. This
could be "fixed" as a special case but instead I propose to document that
behaviour in the above section, with a suggested workaround: if you
really, really want an empty first column, then add a second one.

this is a programming problem, which exceeds by far my horizons, so I can not say much about this, it was just important for me to point out the problem, sorry, I think here I can not help ..... but of course I can live with your solution no matter what it looks like...

Regards
Thorsten

 * Deutsch - erkannt
 * Englisch