[O] export for Beamer with author options

From: Tory S. Anderson
Subject: [O] export for Beamer with author options
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 16:57:34 -0400

My Beamer presentation needs the following:

    \author[short-author]{Really \\\\long \\\\author}

Emphasis on the [short-author] parameter. I've been through the manual but I
don't see a way to accomplish this sort of thing with export (there are other
fields that do something similar, too). Simply adding brackets to my #+AUTHOR:
line doesn't seem to work. Am I missing something?

- Tory