Re: [O] is it possible to export a list of custom blocks?

From: Stephen J . Barr
Subject: Re: [O] is it possible to export a list of custom blocks?
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 16:52:17 -0700

My apologies for the ambiguity. I am happy with the way the block itself
exports. I have a document with many such blocks interspersed throughout
the document. I wanted to create an org document which contains just
these blocks, and then export that document to .tex.

E.g., if I had a paper, I would like a document containing just the
terms defined in the paper, and none of the rest of the content.

Thanks,
Stephen

--
Sent with my mu4e