[O] Bug: Feature request: make length of history in org-clock-select-tas

From: Christoph LANGE
Subject: [O] Bug: Feature request: make length of history in org-clock-select-task customizable [8.2.7c (8.2.7c-51-g896fa6-elpaplus @ c:/Users/clange/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140825/)]
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 14:46:36 +0200

Dear developers,

I would like to ask you to consider the following feature request: to make the length of the history of recent tasks in org-clock-select-task customizable. If I understand correctly, this should be as straightforward as replacing the three occurrences of the hard-coded number 10 in this defun by a defcustom'd variable. Maybe call it org-clock-select-max-task-items – I tried to find something that's similar to recentf-max-menu-items.

Background: I use org-mode for logging all of my work time and sometimes switch between too many tasks.

Cheers, and many thanks in advance,

Christoph

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.2.9200)
 of 2013-03-17 on MARVIN
Package: Org-mode version 8.2.7c (8.2.7c-51-g896fa6-elpaplus @ c:/Users/clange/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140825/)

--
Christoph Lange, Enterprise Information Systems Department
Applied Computer Science @ University of Bonn; Fraunhofer IAIS

→ SEMANTiCS conference: Transfer–Engineering–Community.
  Leipzig, Germany, 4–5 September (workshops 1–3 September).
  Including Vocabulary Carnival, LOD for SMEs, Linked Data Quality.