Re: [O] Bug: Feature request: make length of history in org-clock-select

From: Subhan Michael Tindall
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Feature request: make length of history in org-clock-select-task customizable [8.2.7c (8.2.7c-51-g896fa6-elpaplus @ c:/Users/clange/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20140825/)]
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 16:03:01 +0000

Try
(setq org-clock-history-length <n>)
In your .emacs
I believe the max on the list length is 35, but I could be wrong.
If I'm understanding your question correctly this should address  your issue.

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended
addressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby
notified that you may not use, copy, disclose or distribute to anyone the
message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this
message in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and
delete the message.  Thank you.