[O] Store links under cursor

From: Carlos Pita
Subject: [O] Store links under cursor
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2014 12:35:50 -0300

Hi all,

there are occasions, v.g. when reading a gnus article, when I don't want
to store a link to the article itself (which is the behavior of C-c l)
but some link that is part of the article instead. I use to read rss
through gwene and many times I want to link the url for the full post,
while the gnus article is itself irrelevant as a bookmark.

How can I achieve that with org? That is, assuming the point is under
some link, to store that link and not the link for the document
containing it.

Thank you in advance.

Cheers
--