Re: [O] Store links under cursor

From: Carlos Pita
Subject: Re: [O] Store links under cursor
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2014 13:27:49 -0300

Well I've done (part of) my homework and found out that:

* By default gnus uses shr (simple html renderer) for washing html parts

* The function shr-copy-url (bound to u) will copy the url under point
  to the kill ring.

* The url is stored as a text property:
      (get-text-property (point) 'shr-url)  -->  url

I guess I can figure out how to write my own link handler now, but maybe
one generous soul between you has done it already and is eager to share
the result.

Cheers
--
Carlos