Re: [O] Format output of org-babel-tangle for exported file

From: Rainer M Krug
Subject: Re: [O] Format output of org-babel-tangle for exported file
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2014 15:30:47 +0200

Some further information, as I just realized that it is not working:
In the message buffer I get the following output:
,----
| executing Emacs-Lisp code block...
| Saving file
/Users/rainerkrug/Documents/Projects/IFN/ProductivityMixedStands/prodMixStands.org...
| Wrote
/Users/rainerkrug/Documents/Projects/IFN/ProductivityMixedStands/prodMixStands.org
| Wrote
/Users/rainerkrug/Documents/Projects/IFN/ProductivityMixedStands/prodMixStands.R
 [7 times]
| Wrote
/Users/rainerkrug/Documents/Projects/IFN/ProductivityMixedStands/R/initializeAnalysis.R
 [8 times]
| Wrote
/Users/rainerkrug/Documents/Projects/IFN/ProductivityMixedStands/R/loadIFN.R
| Wrote
/Users/rainerkrug/Documents/Projects/IFN/ProductivityMixedStands/R/loadIFNcompetition.R
| Wrote
/Users/rainerkrug/Documents/Projects/IFN/ProductivityMixedStands/R/loadIFNqmd.R
| Wrote
/Users/rainerkrug/Documents/Projects/IFN/ProductivityMixedStands/R/loadIFNstl.R
| Wrote
/Users/rainerkrug/Documents/Projects/IFN/ProductivityMixedStands/R/selectPlotsVallet.R
| Wrote
/Users/rainerkrug/Documents/Projects/IFN/ProductivityMixedStands/R/plot.frontier.R
| Wrote /Users/rainerkrug/Documents/Projects/IFN/ProductivityMixedStands/R/SDI.R
| Wrote
/Users/rainerkrug/Documents/Projects/IFN/ProductivityMixedStands/prodMixStands.R
 [11 times]
| Wrote
/Users/rainerkrug/Documents/Projects/IFN/ProductivityMixedStands/prodMixStands.RDescr
| Wrote
/Users/rainerkrug/Documents/Projects/IFN/ProductivityMixedStands/prodMixStands.makefile
 [7 times]
| Wrote
/Users/rainerkrug/Documents/Projects/IFN/ProductivityMixedStands/prodMixStands.el
 [7 times]
| Tangled 48 code blocks from prodMixStands.org
| Wrote
/Users/rainerkrug/Documents/Projects/IFN/ProductivityMixedStands/prodMixStands.RDescr
| Wrote /Users/rainerkrug/Documents/Projects/IFN/ProductivityMixedStands/R/SDI.R
| Wrote
/Users/rainerkrug/Documents/Projects/IFN/ProductivityMixedStands/R/plot.frontier.R
| Wrote
/Users/rainerkrug/Documents/Projects/IFN/ProductivityMixedStands/R/selectPlotsVallet.R
| Wrote
/Users/rainerkrug/Documents/Projects/IFN/ProductivityMixedStands/R/loadIFNstl.R
| Wrote
/Users/rainerkrug/Documents/Projects/IFN/ProductivityMixedStands/R/loadIFNqmd.R
| Wrote
/Users/rainerkrug/Documents/Projects/IFN/ProductivityMixedStands/R/loadIFNcompetition.R
| Wrote
/Users/rainerkrug/Documents/Projects/IFN/ProductivityMixedStands/R/loadIFN.R
| Wrote
/Users/rainerkrug/Documents/Projects/IFN/ProductivityMixedStands/R/initializeAnalysis.R
| Wrote
/Users/rainerkrug/Documents/Projects/IFN/ProductivityMixedStands/prodMixStands.R
| Code block evaluation complete.
`----

So not all files tangled are passed on in the script (I assume because
of the length?). In addition, not all files resulting from the tangling
are in the message buffer (I am tangling a ./DESCRIPTION file as well).

How can I get all names resulting from the tangling in the results block
of the code block?

Rainer

--
Rainer M. Krug