[O] crypt and sync

From: Hannes Schulz
Subject: [O] crypt and sync
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 12:32:15 +0200

Dear list,

In my org-files I use org-crypt to encrypt subtrees via GPG. That seemed to work fine for some time, but lastly (in connection with org-mobile or org-caldav) the entries get a property drawer with a unique ID.  This seems to lead org-crypt to think the entry is not encrypted.  Thus, when saving, it encrypts the property drawer /and/ the encrypted text.  If I now want to open the encrypted subtree, I have to decrypt quite a few times, each time just removing the property drawer with the ID.

Did any of you observe this before?

Shouldn't org-crypt disregard property drawers?

cheers,

-Hannes