[O] org-crypt doesn't automatically encrypt on save

From: Rémi Letot
Subject: [O] org-crypt doesn't automatically encrypt on save
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 21:44:08 +0200

Hello org-mode World,

is anyone successfully using org-crypt with
org-crypt-use-before-save-magic ?

I set it up as per the docs, but apparently the org-mode
before-save-hook is not populated with org-encrypt-entries as it should
when I open an org buffer, meaning that crypt tagged headlines are not
encrypted when I save the file

*but* it works if I manually call M-x org-mode after opening the file...

In summary:

C-x C-f test.org / M-x org-decrypt-entry / C-x C-s does not reencrypt
the entry

C-x C-f test.org / M-x org-mode / M-x org-decrypt-entry / C-x C-s does
work as expected.

Any idea ?

I'm using the Emacs Starter Kit, so that might interfere, but I can't
see how and where...

Thanks,
--
Rémi