[O] Bug: Face defined for quote/verse blocks, but not used?

From: Tobias Getzner
Subject: [O] Bug: Face defined for quote/verse blocks, but not used?
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 12:21:50 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

I was looking into applying a custom font to certain org-mode faces, when
I noticed that no dedicated face seems to be set for verse and quote
blocks. Looking into org-faces.el, it looked (to non-Elisp-trained eyes)
like there are faces set-up for these blocks, but for some reason they
don’t seem to be applied. At least M-x describe-text-properties doesn’t
show any face properties at point when in these blocks.

Best regards,
Tobias

Org-mode version 8.2.7c (8.2.7c-64-g01f736-elpa @ /home/tbz/.emacs.d/elpa/
org-20140915/)