Re: [O] resize multiple image within a row or paragraph

From: alban bernard
Subject: Re: [O] resize multiple image within a row or paragraph
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 08:23:05 +0100

Any thought on this?

~Alban.

On Thursday, September 18, 2014 5:14 PM, alban bernard <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Folks,

My wife and I use the marvelous org-mode to design a complete set
of student courses. These courses are first written in org-mode then
exported to html to ease distribution to students (and save some paper).

We wonder what is the correct way to resize multiple images those links
are within a single paragraph:

"This is a phrase with [[./image1.png]] and [[./image2.png]] inline images."

With the following, the only first image is resized (as expected):

 #+ATTR_HTML: :width 50%
 This is a phrase with [[./image1.png]] and [[./image2.png]] inline images.

The tutorial about caption in a row shows what is possible while working
only with images
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/images-and-xhtml-export.html#sec-5-2:

 #+HTML_HEAD: <style type="text/css">
 #+HTML_HEAD:<!--/*--><![CDATA[/*><!--*/
 #+HTML_HEAD: div.figure { float:left; }
 #+HTML_HEAD: /*]]>*/-->
 #+HTML_HEAD: </style>

 #+CAPTION:
 #+ATTR_HTML: :width 10%
 [[./image1.png]]
 #+CAPTION:
 #+ATTR_HTML: :width 10%
 [[./image2.png]]

Here, image1 and image2 are displayed and resized in a single row.
But we don't know how to mix text within this block so that all is
displayed as a single paragraph with resized images.

I tested all of this with the following version combos:
Debian Jessie/Emacs 24.3.1/Orgmode 8.2.5h-1 (debian)
Debian Jessie/Emacs 24.3.1/Orgmode latest git

Thanks for any hint that could help.

~Alban.

PS: the "Show the source" button of http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/images-and-xhtml-export.html
redirects to: