[O] [Feature Request] HEADLINE special property

From: Brett Witty
Subject: [O] [Feature Request] HEADLINE special property
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 23:41:02 +1000

(Following Thorsten's helpful response: http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/90768)

I'd like an extra special property of HEADLINE which is ITEM without all the other metadata. Specifically the output of:
(org-get-heading t t)
I find the ITEM special property too noisy inside of a table, and I have all the metadata without the actual headline by itself.

I'm unsure if the special properties "HEADING" and "ITEM" are confusing as being slightly different concepts, so a better name might be good.

Brett Witty