Re: [O] CV in orgmode for export to pdf (and html?)

From: Myles English
Subject: Re: [O] CV in orgmode for export to pdf (and html?)
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 22:37:48 +0100

Myles English writes:

> Nicolas Goaziou writes:
>
>> One option could be to define a specialized latex back-end dedicated to
>> moderncv class, much like "ox-koma-letter.el" does for "scrlttr2".
>
> I did actually make a start on this, I'll dig it out and put it
> somewhere accessible, soon.

..and here it is:

https://github.com/mylese/ox-cv

It kind of works, I haven't tried it with org more recent than about
July.  I'll be trying to develop it further myself but would welcome a
lot of input from others.  Alternatively, if someone wants to take it
over completely, that would be fine too.

Myles