Re: [O] Bug: CAPTION space after 70th character (8.2.7c-71-g60418c-elpa)

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: CAPTION space after 70th character (8.2.7c-71-g60418c-elpa)
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 17:53:10 +0200

Ken Mankoff <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm experiencing a strange Org bug in the latest few versions.
>
> If I have a #+CAPTION line, I can type my figure caption as I would
> expect. But as soon as I pass the 70th column, the spacebar triggers an
> error. I can type letters after the 70th column, but not a space. When I
> press the spacebar on the 70th or higher column, the mini-buffer says:
>
> Buffer ` *temp*-624801' still has clients; kill it? (y or n)
>
> I see no effect if I press y or n, and can continue to type letters, but
> any additional spaces repeats the error.
>
> If I change the line from #+CAPTION to anything else (##+CAPTION
> #+CAPTIONN etc.) the bug does not exhibit.

I can't reproduce using the latest version of org.

Does this happen when you start Emacs with emacs -q?  If not, it could
be some third-party package causing the error.

Try also M-x toggle-debug-on-error and make the error reappear.  This
should give insights in where the error occurs.

–Rasmus

--
⠠⠵