[O] line numbers in a code block?

From: John Kitchin
Subject: [O] line numbers in a code block?
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 09:21:27 -0400

Does anyone know a way to get dedicate line numbers in an org code
block?

I know how to get buffer code lines, but when we run a code block and
there is an error, the error line number is relative to line 1 of the
code block. Currently, we type C-c ' to get a code buffer, and navigate
to the line. I would like to see code block numbers on the right hand
side of the buffer, and only inside the code block. Any ideas?

Thanks,

--
John Kitchin