[O] How to export to S5 HTML presentation

From: Jay Iyer
Subject: [O] How to export to S5 HTML presentation
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 07:59:13 -0700

Hi,
I would like to use the S5 backend for HTML presentations but I am not able to figure out how: (1) to set up headlines for incremental slide builds and (2) to add speaker notes.  I spent a lot of time on the mailing list archive and other places but couldn’t find clear instructions on what property values and/or tags are needed on the headlines and their subheadings.  Are there any additional exporter settings needed in the buffer?  I am using Org 8.2.5h on Emacs 24.3.1 (Apple build) and the built in exporter engines.
Thank you in advance to this wonderful community.
-jay